Monday 15 July 2013

Dear Diary - Day 5



Hi all!!

Nearly forgot about my post today, That will be because i have lay around doing absolutely nothing all day!
The sun has been out all day and i have stayed cooked up inside for most of it, Apart from this morning when my friend Danielle brought her new steam cleaner round for me to try out this morning. Mainly because my poor little puppy hasn't been too well, I'm pretty sure it may have something to do with separation anxiety from his daddy! :(


Apart from Rex, Peter seems to be doing great today as well as the last couple of days, Which is good. He was at the supermarket today over there and in my opinion the food doesn't look all that tasty! Check out this..

It looks like a head of some kind lol! Eww!

Any way, Tomorrow i am going to purchase some new acrylics so i will be posting some how to's. This will be where i show you how to do different types of acrylic nail art, Lets just hope i can find a model!

I'm off for a nice hot bath and watch the rest of my programmes, Goodnight all! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment