Sunday 14 July 2013

Dear Diary - Day 4



Hi all!

Todays been eventful! Thanks to the beautiful weather ive been to visit my family and have Sunday lunch at my dads house, While there i got to see my little brother and cousin, The are such little darls!


The older looking little boy is Josh, He's 5 and hes my little cousin.. The other little boy is Leo which is 1 and my baby brother. I love them both very much :)


Peters also had a good day today, he went for his work induction this morning which lasted around 4 hours then he went back to his villa and sunbathed, He also jumped into his private pool. The envy kills me lol!

Apart from being being out to see the family i also had a little fun doing make-up and photo shoots with Danielle my fantastic neighbor and friend! We tried out a couple of colour and neutral looks and they worked really well! You guys should check out her Facebook page JD Photography :)




Now i'm off for pizza, Goodnight all enjoy your Sunday! :)

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment