Friday 12 July 2013

Poudre Bronzante & Bella Bamba Review!

Hi Guys,

I thought i would write a review from my latest make-up products. Ive not used them very long but ive already made up my mind on them. So here goes!

The first one is Poudre Bronzante by BOURJOIS paris;
This is the bronzer i recently bought, I think its great as it isnt like these "sunkissed" products you can buy its just literally a nice glow to your face. The really cool thing about it is its shaped like chocolate and it also has the chocolate scent!
I was a little worried about buying this as alot of the bronzers i have gotten in the past have given me an orange patchy face, I would seriously recommend it to you lot that like nice brown skin without the orange effect. This product is also reasonably cheap, I have looked on eBay, Amazon, Boots store online and Superdrug store online and in every store it is only £6.99!!
So ladies it just proves you don't need to pay more to get more!



My next review is on Bella Bamba blusher (shade 3D pink) by Benefit.



Ok so, I dont usually go for pink blusher but i thought i would change and try this out. When i got home and opened it i was quite dissapointed as it is VERY PINK! Now when i put my make-up on so that i am not waisting it i have to dab my brush on it once and also add bronzer to my brush other wish i end up not looking natural. My make-up looking natural is a big thing for me and if you guys are the same i would recommend that you don't buy this product as it is not cheap coming from Benefit. I looked up the prices online for you guys to see and on lookfantastic, feelunique, and boots its is £23.50!! And on eBay it is £22.99. So unless you like very pink please don't dissapoint yourself and buy this!


Yeah so there are my reviews, I really hope they come in handy for you!

Catch you lot soon, please follow Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment